Tonight was basketball night for Shannon, so once more, we were looking for a little extra entertainment. We made an extra special trip to Target to pick out lunch boxes. (To my delight they kept away from the most tacky ones) On the way in we had to hug the balls outside and I thought it was time I captured the moment and shared. I like how Taylor pretends it's important to her too, just to make Anabelle feel cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
jack LOVES those things. he hasn't gotten to hug them yet - lol - but i doubt it'll take much longer. for a long time, his word for ball was "dee" (have no idea why), and he'd yell that everytime we went to target.
You're so lucky! Our Target doesn't have anything that great...but we do have the $1 popcorn/drink special.
Post a Comment