Tuesday, October 6, 2009

6 months old already

Hello, my name is Caroline Grace, but my sisters call me Cay-o-line. I am six months old today. I have several favorite activities including; blowing bubbles/spitting, smiling at my sisters, pulling hair, having pretty eyes...

flipping over CONSTANTLY (especially when my mom wants to take my picture),


and LOVING my feet. I like to play with them and talk to them and put them in my mouth.



This is pretty much my at rest expression. My mom thinks that I am constantly wondering how I got in this mess of a family. These people are CRAZY, but they love me very much!

3 comments:

J said...

you crack me up. caroline is ADORABLE and does indeed have such pretty eyes!! i can't believe she's 6mons old already!!

Alison said...

I can't believe she's 6 mos old already either! wow! she's so stinkin cute!

Beth said...

i just wonder what she is thinking when she looks like this...maybe, "how did my mom ever get so cool?"